Saturday, November 17, 2012

Organize Much?

I don't pretend that I'm a great housekeeper, or that I make the absolute best use of space in our Condo., but occasionally I do break out the "Organize/Clean/Clean-Out" gene.  Last weekend was one of those times.
With Mr. Man driving his oil truck all over MA on a Saturday, I was left with some time on my hands.  What did I do with that time you ask?  Well, I did this.....

 That's right, I took everything out of that pesky corner cabinet.  You know the one, where you can't really reach everything, and You're never really sure what's made it all the way to the back of that top shelf waaaay back in the corner.
Well I discovered my friend that what made it to the back of that shelf... was 3 boxes of Baking Soda!  Yea, apparently 3 separate trips to the store I had Baking Soda on the brain, but not quite enough to remember that I was experiencing deja vu.  So if any one was thinking of getting me Baking Soda for Christmas... don't, I'm good.

There was one good thing that came out of this realization...
The corner cabinet that started out as this:


Became this: 


I dunno about you, but I call that a Saturday well spent!

Let's just hope it can stay like this and that the organization is contagious and all the other nooks and crannies of this house catch that fever!!

1 comment:

  1. ... Now I have to go buy you something else! Because I totally had baking soda on the list. Oh, how you know me so well :) Guess I'll have to get you baking POWDER!!!!

    ReplyDelete