Wednesday, January 8, 2014

2014

Another year gone by.
I can't believe it.

I know most bloggers out there are using this time to summarize a 2013 year gone by, and look to goals in the year ahead, so I'm not breaking any new ground here.  However, I'm not quite in a mental space to look to the whole new year ahead quite yet.  Right now my 2014 revolves around the upcoming Move of my little family.
We are in the process of purchasing a new house with paperwork in process and fingers crossed :)

Anyone who has ever moved, I'm sure you share my sentiment when I say that Mortgages are a pain in the @$$, and packing up everything you own always requires more boxes than seem humanly possible.

So right now we are buried in boxes and dealing with hand-cramps from signing so many pieces of paper.

But the light at the end of this tunnel is a brand New-To-Us house that will be Ours!  All Ours!  Complete with a yard for the dog to run around, stairs, a mud-room, and a garage to park my car in.

So here's to a not-too-difficult move and move-in process for us... then I'll think about the rest of 2014...
Deal...?

No comments:

Post a Comment