Monday, October 25, 2010

Bye Bye Stratus, Hello Nissan

As you may know, I'm not so great with the big decisions in life. I'm always looking for the best deal, and then comparing it to someone else's great deal. I'm frugal and very rational, so big spending events usually create some indecision and uncertainty for me. However, this weekend marked the end of an era! After a little bit of research, two test drives, lots of questions, many signatures, and a whole lot of writing big checks, there is a new car in my parking spot!!


My Dodge Stratus and I had been together for 7 great years. We've had some great times together, and managed to stay in one piece and never get into any accidents throughout our relationship. We made it through many weekend journeys home from 2 different colleges, and 2 different homes after college. We moved many times, and have gone to many a happy place with friends and by ourselves. It was very sad to say goodbye to my Stratus, but the time had come.




I now am the proud owner of a Nissan Altima, and we will make new memories together.

No comments:

Post a Comment