Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hurry up and Wait!

So far this whole wedding planning thing is a bit of a push-me pull-you experience. There's so much to do...yet nothing to do, all at the same time. It started off with a major push in the first 3 weeks to find a location for the reception...and now that that's done (YAY!!!!) I've found myself in a major direction/motivation lul.
I know that I have to find my dress and pick out bridesmaid dresses and a flower girl dress and plan an engagement party, and send out save the dates, and book the church and the photographer and the DJ and the limos and block off hotel rooms, and figure out what my bouquet is going to look like, and plan decorations, and..., and..., and..., and...

But right now I'm sitting here thinking about which bathing suit I want to wear to the beach this weekend!

Is there something wrong with that? I'm not sure.

I know that it'll all get done, and our wedding will be beautiful, but right now I'm going to take it one day at a time, and enjoy every moment of summer!

I have a feeling September is going to be insane with planning and panic, but until then...

Happy 4th of July everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment