Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Busy Weeks

I know I know, I went MIA again. I'm sorry. You'd think I like, have other things going on in my life or something...? ;)

Well, since I last posted I have done a bit more than cover 20 more bottles of different shapes & sizes with yarn of various colors & patterns and successfully find places and uses for them all around my house.

In addition to many crafty projects and money spent at A.C. Moore, there have been a few wedding milestones achieved. I am very lucky to personally know the woman who is going to be putting together my floral arrangements for the wedding, and this week I decided on the designs and put in the order. The idea that I am a bride who's going to walk down an aisle with a bouquet has got me a little giddy, I'm not gonna lie!

The biggest event that has happened since my last post occurred on a Saturday morning, alongside some of my favorite people, in a dressing room down the street from my house...
We found a Bridesmaid Dress!!!!

For obvious reasons we will not be disclosing the details of the dress before the wedding, but I can tell you that it was a very fun, easy, and amusing experience to have all of my ladies together for the first time trying on beautiful dresses, and some ridiculous ones too. (My mom of course took this photo for us, so photo-shop her into this picture in your mind!)

The dress is fun and happy, these girls are gonna Rock It, and I can't wait!

I have been seriously looking forward to this coming week for a while now. Everyone loves the holidays, and (though the retail world would argue that Halloween starts it) I believe that Thanksgiving is the true start of this happiest time of year.
Along with the start of the holidays, my Man and I are also fortunate enough to be having a small Engagement gathering this coming Saturday that I am excited to share with a few close family friends.

I hope everyone reading this has family-filled and happy holiday plans for this week. And I promise to be back soon with Thanksgiving and Party recaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment