Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's a Party!

I cannot express enough how grateful I am to be surrounded by all the people who came out last weekend to celebrate our engagement with us. It was so amazing to be surrounded by my wedding girls. All of us together for the first time made the experience and excitement even more wonderful and real.



The man and I got all dressed up and had big smiles and thanks for mom after her heartfelt and warm speech that wished us happiness and much friendship in our lives.




My "little" bro is such a special guy, and he put that smile on my face just by being himself. I'm lucky to have him.


Surrounded by love, it was very easy to have a great time.





Thank you to everyone who came out in support of my Man and My new life together. Our lives just wouldn't be as awesome as it is without you all being part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment