Thursday, April 24, 2014

Easter Happenings

I always enjoy taking pictures... Pretty much everyone knows that about me.  I'm a very Novice photographer, I take pictures mostly of people, and most of the time I get the settings wrong.  I've tried some books to help me figure it out, and I follow a bunch of photographers' blogs to get pose ideas, but I really would love someone to sit down and teach me about MY camera, ya know?

Anyways, I digress...
Easter is always a fun time for me to take pictures, for a couple of reasons.  1: I always spend Easter with my family, and they usually tolerate my attempts at photography pretty well, 2: somehow the lighting always seems to be good on Easter weekend.  So without further ado, here are some photos from our holiday weekend.

Crazy colors in Flowers from my brother, with our Egg-Coloring masterpieces in the background:


Delicious baked clams for Good Friday dinner, courtesy of my dad.


Crafty project, all supplies and the idea of course provided by my mother!


The fruits of our Craftiness, or lack thereof.


And The Fam, smiling for the camera on Easter Sunday.


Hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend with your families and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment