Tuesday, October 30, 2012

White Dress?

This picture is from our Engagement party.  We took a few of just the two of us before the party got goin'.  The pictures don't do it justice, but I Loved this dress!!


I didn't love it as much as my wedding dress, obviously, but this dress was fun and flowey and even had some Bling-Bling to it.  Tell me what girl wouldn't like that right!?!

Just this past weekend we attended a friend's wedding, wishing them well on their new path together.  When trying to figure out what I wanted to wear for this joyous event, my mind kept roaming back to this dress!  I know, I know, I can't wear a white dress to someone else's wedding, that's so not cool!  But... what if I had this dress in another color....?

I thought about dyeing the dress, but with the many layers of different fabrics, and the bling-bling all together, that was not a viable option.  So taking a long shot in the dark, I went to the store where I got my White Dress (Mom picked it out for me, Thanks Mom!), even though it had been over a year since my white one was purchased... and what do you know, on a Clearance rack, in the back, all alone, was One dress, in my size, and...in exactly my color!!


 
Thank You to the Retail Gods!
Oh, and her dress was kinda pretty too! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment