Thursday, December 2, 2010

Vacations

Bryan has never been on vacation!!
Can we all just take a minute to let that sink in. It's still somewhat unbelievable for me, and I've known this fact for years.

Well, after this weekend, this fact will become a thing of the past!

Tomorrow morning, at 4am (Thanks David) we will be headed to the airport on our way to sunny Cancun Mexico for a temporary hiatus from the real world. We will spend 4 glorious days sipping our all inclusive daiquiris by the ocean, eating a ridiculous amount of gourmet food in fancy restaurants, and not drinking the water!

I have never been to the hotel we're staying at, so I can't vouch for how wonderful it will be, but I can vouch for how excited I am and how much I am looking forward to being able to share Bryan's first vacation. He even got a passport just for the trip :)


No comments:

Post a Comment