Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day

I didn't think Snow Days would happen in real life when there was like real life things to do. I was wrong.

Today I am home, sitting on my couch, being a total bum, because I can't get to work. The snow is over a foot high out my window, and the driveway for my building has not been plowed.


I should be bringing the Christmas boxes down to storage. I should be switching the loads of laundry in my washing machine. I should be cleaning the bathrooms and straightening around the house. I should be catching up on some reading. I should be writing in my journal, but instead I'm watching TV and doing this:

And while not doing all of the things that I should be doing, this is the view out of my window:

So I hope everyone is having a happy and safe warm snow day in their own place.

No comments:

Post a Comment