Monday, January 31, 2011

This Weekend...

...I did this!


And let me tell you...I am sore!!!!

My friend Bridget was kind enough to invite me along on her family's ski trip up to Sunday River this past weekend, and we had a blast! I hadn't been skiing in over 3 years so I was a little hesitant about what I would be able to do on such a large mountain like Sunday River, but they had a lot of Julie-friendly slopes and after a couple of terrifying bouts with a Blue Trail or two, I stuck to my comfort Green Zones.

Bridget's dad rented a condo for us to stay in that was literally 100 yards from a ski-lift, so we could just wake up in the morning, put on our gear, and walk to the slopes! It was amazing. I owe a big thanks Bridget for letting me tag along, and for staying with me skiing on the bunny slopes for half the day :)

My Calves hurt, I can barely lift my right arm, and I feel like I will never again have enough sleep to function properly...but it was a Great Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment