Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas Recap

As promised, I'm back with a sneak peak into our NY Christmas escapades.

Christmas is always very special to me, because it means Brooklyn food and family in the same place, but this year was especially special because Mr. Man came with me to celebrate the holiday. We didn't waste any time showing good ole NYC what we're about.


Our first few minutes on the train held a squinty-eyed/pushing match. I won't bore you with the detail of who won that one....


As with the Family tradition we had to take a picture of "The OutLaws"



Christmas Eve with my mom's side of the family was a little confused, we couldn't quite figure out if we were celebrating Christmas, Mom's Uncle's Birthday, or New Year's...



And then of course you have to include some quality baby-time with my little cousin. Just looks at that face...how can you not fall in love?




I hope all those reading this blog had as much fun with their Christmas celebrations as we did with pushing matches, Outlaws, Girlie holiday confusion, and baby-smooches.


No comments:

Post a Comment